VP HUMAN RESOURCES
Responsible for the development, implementation, coordination, and administration of all human resource functions.
- Works with senior management to set the course of the human resource function. Serves to establish and maintain a constructive relationship between employees and the bank.
- Develops/recommends programs, policies, procedures and controls regarding employment issues.
- Prepares, issues, updates Employee Manual; assists management in the interpretation and administration of policy.
- Provides for efficient administration of employee benefit plans, researches changes in benefits that are of value to employee and cost-effective to bank.
- Develops and directs wage and salary policies in order to attract and retain competent employees, administers salary, develops projections for increases.
- Maintains and updates job descriptions for all staff.
- Directs recruitment and selection activities to ensure that properly qualified candidates are hired.
- Develops and administers appropriate performance appraisal techniques and provides guidance in situations involving conduct and performance improvement.
- Maintains and ensures legal compliance with all federal and state human resources regulations.
- Maintains all human resources related records including separate file systems for personnel records.
- Prepares and process payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Creates, facilitates, and promotes various public relations functions and special events.
Previous Human Resources experience preferred. Bachelors Degree Required. Please forward Cover Letter, Resume and Employment Application to email@example.com
Employment Application and Self ID